Height & age were intentionally not included since I intend to switch things up based on what I think would be fun to draw at any given time (for example, if I wanted to draw my bunny fursona as a child, or in micro form). Image shown on this ref sheet depicts the character in her early/mid 20s.
If anyone cares:
1) The sports I like are hockey..(American) football.. tennis.. baseball.. and volleyball. Put-put golf doesn't count but it sure is fun!
2) While I particularly enjoy romantic comedies, I watch all sorts of movies. (Been on a Korean film kick lately). I do avoid R-rated films since they're a little too intense for my taste. The scary scenes are too scary, I don't like sexual scenes -period-, not a fan of excessive cursing or violence, etc.. so yeah. Amusing to some, but definitely not my cup of tea.
3) I love stuff classics like X-Men and Superman, but I also quite enjoy sappy romance manga.
GIFT ART IS COOL, BUT KEEP IT G-RATED/APPROPRIATE TO BE VIEWED BY ALL AGES! If you're going to add clothing, it must cover the character's shoulders, bust, and belly. Any skirt/dress/shorts hem lines need to be around knee-length or below. Questions about specific clothing? Feel free to ask.
* Character and art belong to me. Please do not alter, redistribute, or use as your own.
* Critique (even if you feel it's helpful) is not desired on this piece.